2.22.2010

This is the view from our balcony












We had such a great time this weekend. We left at about 7 on Thursday morning and we were in the car for about 12 hours. Addi did great in the car, I was really nervous about her being in the car for so long. On Friday, Janie, Brian and I went to ski school. I had never been and Janie and Brian had only been once about 10 years ago. In the afternoon Justin took Addi to the daycare they have and we all 4 went skiing. It was really alot of fun and man what a work out! My legs are still sore. Later that night, we went to eat at Michael's to eat mexican food. It was the best mexican food that I have ever had! EVER not sure if it was really that good or if its just been awhile since I have eaten whatever I wanted. On Saturday, I stayed with Addi while everyone else went skiing. Justin had a good time and I think he was glad he got to do some of the harder trails. When they got back we ate and played cards. It was really nice to spend time together. I see Janie almost everyday but it is just for a few minutes at a time so it was fun to hang out with them. On Sunday, we headed home. It was a long ride home. It was my birthday but birthdays are no fun in the car so I am going to tell Justin we need to celebrate this coming weekend...haha. When we left I looked over at Addi and she threw up everywhere....twice. I guess she gets car sick like her Great Papa :) . We had a good time and is definitely want to go back. Today Justin picked up the dogs...they had been in the kennel since Wednesday I really missed the little guys. So nice to be home!
***please say a prayer for Justin, they are going through a hard time at work and could use some encouragement.

No comments: