2.12.2010

Have I told you lately what a wonderful husband I have? Well here it goes...Justin got up early this morning to have his haircut and then to go workout. I got ready to go to An affair of the heart. Justin said that he would stay home with Addi so that I could go and look. Since we are going skiing next weekend, we decided that we would not exchange gifts for Valentines Day but he brought me a gift certificate for a manicure and a pedicure! I looked at my own pace today and it was so nice to have a little time to myself. I saw lots of things to try to make for Addi and got her Valentines gift. Then I went for my pedicure and manicure and it was so nice. The girl told me how nice looking my husband was and that they were all talking about him after he left. I have to agree with her! It was so nice!! Oh, and he went and got a new camera!
Then later tonight we met my Aunt Mary (dads sister) and Uncle Tommy for diner at Texas Road house. While we were waiting for our table there was a lady sitting next to us and she was talking to Addi. After a few minutes Addi warmed right up to her and leaned over and gave her a big hug it was so cute. It was nice to catch up with them they gave Addi some cute new clothes. My Uncle does a lot of wood work and he is going to make Addi a table with chairs to go in her room. Hope everyone had a happy Friday!


1 comment:

LadyMann's Locker Room said...

We did marry very good looking Mann's:)
Glad you had fun and I am SOO jealous that you went to Affair of the Heart and I couldn't!