1.30.2012

Some me time



Addi and Easton are about the same age in these pictures. I really don't think they look that much alike do you???
I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. I feel like I have and endless list of things that need to be done. I get one thing checked off the list then two more things are added to the end of the list. Welcome to being a mommy right??? I have been trying to do a few things different hoping it will help me feel better.
The first thing is I get up and ready BEFORE my kids get up. I use to wake up whenever Addi woke up and then would get ready sometime in the morning. I always felt rushed and it took me forever to get ready because I had to stop to tend to Addi or Easton every 5 seconds. It really makes my days better and I am just in a better mood when I get a little time to myself in the morning.
I went to the movies with my mom and Janie and saw One for the Money. It is a book series that I have read and it was pretty good.
Janie and I took a kick boxing class together at the gym. It was an hour long and it was HARD. I was sore for a couple of days but it felt good to know I worked out.
Addi and I have been going to the library every week. Janie kept Easton this week so we could go do the crafts they had. Addi made bird feeders with peanut butter and birdseed. Remember those?
I am just trying to take time to do a few things for myself and not feel guilty about it.

No comments: