1.06.2012

2nd part of Christmas in Amarillo






On Saturday we had Christmas with Dorothys family. They get together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and Justin likes to try to go to atleast one of them. There is so many people that I don't even know everyones name and not sure if Justin does either. Addi had so much fun playing with all of the kids. She played played played. We went home on Sunday and stopped to see my Grandparents who hadn't seen Easton yet. It was good to see them I really don't see them very often. We had a good weekend but I was really tired and worn out by the time we got home. Easton was sleeping through the night for about a month before we went and he hasn't sleep through the night since. Once a baby sleeps all night it is TORTURE if they go back to not sleeping. He likes to get up around 4:30 and I have to get up around 5 to go to work so it really makes a L-O-N-G day!! But when I get to him he will stop crying and give me a big smile! Makes it all ok.

No comments: