1.06.2012

Christmas Eve











The week before Christmas I got sick with some sort of stomach bug so my mom came over to help the day before Christmas Eve. Justin had to work Christmas Day so we had santa and everyone over Christmas Eve. When Justin got home Addi got up to open her presents. She was so excited and so much fun this year. She was so excited about all of her presents. This year she got a kitchen. She has been cooking and baking all kinds of good food. I think she needs to pay more attention to Justin cooking than me because she is always cooking in the microwave and never uses the burners or the oven...
The rest of my family came over in the afternoon and I had such a good time with everyone. I felt so blessed this Christmas but also was sad for people who are hurting. I know Christmas can be so hard when you are hurting or lonely. I hope next year Addi and Easton will get to celebrate Christmas with a new little cousin.

No comments: