1.17.2010

Date Night






On Friday Justin and I had a much needed date night. My mom came over to stay the night with Addi so we could do some shopping and go out. Justin was in desperate need of some new jeans. Justin and I have been doing weight watchers since the middle of October. Justin has lost almost 30 lbs and I have lost about 13 lbs. It was really nice to go shopping when you are excited about the clothes and they are in a smaller size. So we went to the mall Justin got new jeans and new shirts I got new skinny jeans that I actually like and some new boots. Then we went and ate and it was so good! When you are on weight watchers and you save your points and get to use them it taste sooooo good and then we had a hotel room for the night. It was so nice spending time with my husband. It is nice having my mom here and being able to do things with Justin. He started paramedic school last week so we do not get to see him so much. Here is an example of our week...this week he will be gone Mon Wed Fri meaning he leaves for work at about 6 to 6:30 a.m. and he gets off shift the following day at 7 a.m. Then he has school on Tues and Thurs so he will not be home on those days until 7:30 p.m. so he is gone alot. Next Friday, Addi has her pictures and I am so excited about them. I am taking her back to the lady that did them when she was born. (After a big debate with Justin) I thought she did a wonderful job and it is something that I want to do once a year. I found a dress for her on etsy that I will take pic of and show you guys.

No comments: