5.29.2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a nice long weekend. Dr. Guthrie took off at about noon on Wednesday so we worked until noon on Thursday and then we were done! On Thursday Justin and I worked on the floors all day. I get the exciting jobs like pulling all the finishing nails out of the base boards and holding the boards while Justin saws. On Thursday evening Joni brought over her rainbow vacuum it was her moms before and it was about 20-25 years old. I LOVED it! It really got so much of the dust off of everything and really picked up the dog hair. I worked on cleaning until around 11:30 that night. The dust was so bad that it got in all of the cabinets and we had to clean out all cabinets and wash every dish we own. Good way to make yourself clean out your drawers. Then on Friday Justin had to work so I cleaned and cleaned. My friend Cody came over to help clean for most to the day...very sweet friend:). On Sunday, my mom came to stay the week. It was so nice to have her here. She just holds Addi most of the time. Justin and I even got to go on a date while she was here...we went and ate sushi and it was so good! I can not believe that I like it. This afternoon we are on our way to go have Addison's pictures made...hope for a happy baby! Last night she went to bed at 9:30 did not get up until 9:10 this morning!!!!!!!!!

I can not for the life of me figure out how to turn these stupid pics someone please HELP


1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Love, love, LOVE the floors. They look great! Not much fun when you're working on them, but they are definitely worth it. Addi is getting so big, I can't believe it! You guys look great...so happy!