3.31.2009

Nice and Relaxing Day

Today turned out to be a good day! Justin is working at the station today so he has been gone since about 6 a.m. and will be home in the morning about 7:30. On the days that he is gone it is a little more stressful for me. I can not imagine being a single mom! Today at work it was really slow we had about a 2 and 1/2 hours for lunch. On the days we get long lunch, I get to come home and see Addi. She was sound asleep when I came home so Janie and I worked out. I don't ever work out at lunch but it was nice to get it done and know I have the evening to do whatever. We had 5 patients scheduled this afternoon and NONE of them showed! It is so annoying waiting for people to come to their appointments that they made yesterday and then they don't bother to come or call. But anyways the dr I work for is very nice about letting us go early when there is nothing to do and we still get paid the same. So we were gone by 3 today and I went and had a pedicure. Doesn't it just make you feel better when your toes look good? No matter how hard I try I can't make them look like they do. When I got home I played with Addi awhile then pumped then we took a nap!!! Now Justin and Addison are very very good at taking naps but for some reason it does not fit into my schedule like it seems to fit into Justin's...imagine that! It was only about 45 minutes long but it was so nice. Now Addi has had her bath is sleeping and I am watching basketball. So nice to relax!

No comments: