1.29.2013

Somedays

Somedays I feel like I got this. We have good days. Days were of course my kids need correcting but that's it tell them to do something and they mind me. We laugh and we play.  Them somedays it's like a shit storm I yell I do timeout I spank and nothing matters. They whine they cry they do stuff while staring at me daring me to get onto them. I know not everyday can be good. If all days were good then would I recognize it as a good day?  Somedays I want to eat without someone wanting somethIng from me I want to pee without someone banging on the door. I want to sit without someone throwing something at me. Sometimes being a mom is hard. I want to remember that the way I react shapes these little people that God trusted me with. I am glad tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: