6.19.2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!!! Justin has to work today so we spent time with Justin yesterday. I want to wish Justin a Happy Fathers Day. Addi is so lucky to have her daddy he is absolutely crazy about her and she loves him so much. I pray that they continue to have a great relationship when she is a teenager. I could not have asked for a better dad for my babies. Justin works hard at work and he is also a great help when he is at home. Justin does so much at home. Happy Fathers Day Justin we love you and thank you for all you do! I can't wait to see you with our little boy!
I wish my dad was here so that we could have had a cook out for fathers day and all spent time together. I still miss my dad everyday but days like this are always harder especially when Justin has to work. My mom came over today so it was nice to spend time with her Addi LOVES her!

No comments: