2.01.2011

Perfect Weekend







We had a perfect weekend. Justin was off all weekend and the weather was wonderful!! On Friday, the warmest day we headed to the zoo. Addi has been to the zoo several times and she enjoys it more each time we go. This time I asked her what her favorite animal was and she says snake ssssssssssss. We did not see a snake. Another thing Addi is starting to like random things and random things catch her eye and stick in her mind. One evening we were watching the evening news and Katie Couric ( I think that how you spell it) was on and she said who is that and I told her Katie. She now asks where Katie is and asks to watch Katie.
On Saturday, Justin and I had a date! My mom came and stayed the night with Addi. Justin and I went to the movies then shopping and then we had dinner at the bed and breakfast we stayed at. The next morning we got to sleep until breakfast was brought to our room that was sooo nice getting to sleep in. Then we finished our weekend with pedicures. It was so relaxing and I know Addi had a great time with my mom. When we came home she took a nap for 3 1/2 hours.
And today...we had a snow storm so I get to stay home today!!!!!! Crazy it was about 75 on Friday and today it is barely above 0! BRRRRR



No comments: