11.24.2010




Here is the reason I did not get all of the stuff on my list done this weekend. It was beautiful outside and we could think of better things to do than stay inside. I am so thankful for these two. I love them more than anything and they are my whole world.
Friday all three of us went Christmas shopping and we got everyone done except Addi and eachother. Our whole families!! For those of you who have not had the pleasure of shopping with Justin let me tell you what it is like.
-you MUST know what you are getting each person you can not have an idea or just look to see if you see something pops out at you.
-you have a mapped out plan of which is the fastest way which store you will go into first etc. For instance J will drop me off at one store while he goes to another. I think Justin likes to write all the stores down because he does not want me try to add another stop
-You can not look at anything or in any store that is not planned. Nope no looking you are on a mission
-When you are finished you must eat at the place of his choice and they must serve beer
the plus to this is we got alot done and it didn't take all day..
Really I perfer shopping ALONE!!
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: