3.14.2010

I love the weekends!! Justin always wants to go to breakfast and it doesn't happen all that often so on Friday we got and went to breakfast and Addi had her first pancakes...yummy she loved them. Justin agreed to go shopping with me on Friday and for those of you who know Justin you know that this is a BIG deal. We had a good time but like always when you have some money to spend you don't find much. We did order an area carpet for our living room that I am looking forward to getting...
And of course we played outside and in the garage Addi loves to be outside and loves her wagon and her car she can go backwards and she figured out how to lift her feet so you can push her. Not really sure how Zoey felt about the wagon ride.



Today is my moms birthday so everyone came over and ate. We had a good time and Addi is so tired. She loved all the attention. I hope my mom had a great day. Justin was so sweet and made pork loin, asparagus, homemade mac and cheese and rolls and Janie brought dessert. It was so good. Debating if I should even try to do my points haha. Tomorrow is spring break, which I just love I see fifty thousand kids who think that spring breaks also means having the week off from brushing their teeth...

No comments: