3.02.2010

Addi loves her blanket she has one that stays in her bed and a smaller one that she carries with her she always knows where it is! We are so ready for spring. We are all feeling better :). Yesterday I thought I was going to be sick to my stomach but then I remembered it was just because it was Monday and time to go back to work hehe.. Justin is hanging out with some of his friends tonight so Addi and I had a girl night. I bought her some bubbles and a big bouncy ball to play with. She really like the bubbles HOPEFULLY we will be playing with them outside this weekend! I did see some daffodils that had bloomed yesterday so there is still hope that spring is coming...




Sherman and Zoey are the best when you are sick they just want to lay with you and it is perfectly ok with them if you don't move for 5 hours straight. I am not sure why Sherman thought this was a good place to sit...

No comments: