4.25.2012

Easter


 It has taken me a couple of years to figure it out but where we live they have egg hunts the weekend before Easter.  My mom and I took Addi and Easton it was in the park not far from our house.  Addi had a really good time.  They had eggs ice cream stands and gave away books and balloons.  Easton was so thrilled to have his picture with the Easter bunny.


 The Saturday before Easter  Justin had to work so Addi and I made cookies and colored eggs.  Janie came over to help and Addi had a good time.  She liked coloring the eggs and she even liked eating them which I was really surprised.

Easter Sunday my family came over to eat.  We had a really good time Addi loves it when everyone comes over and pays special attention to her.  We hid eggs and blew bubbles I think everyone had a good time. 

No comments: