4.25.2012

6 and 7 months



Six and Seven months passed by so fast.  Easton went in for his 6 month check and he weighs 18 pounds and I will have to look to see how long.  He is sitting up eating baby food is strictly formula and rocks on all fours...he is so close to crawling.  He has gotten three teeth in less than 2 weeks.  He has been pretty fussy with the teething and is really clingy which makes it really hard to get things done.  He is still not sleeoing through the night he has been getting up 2-3 times a night the last couple of weeks but before that it was once a night about 2 then again at 6.  I am so tired!  He is such a happy baby most of the time he gets so excited when Justin and I come home and he loves to watch Addi.  It has been fun this past month seeing them interact.  He does not go back to dr until 9 months so I do not know how much he weighed at 7 months.  He seems so big.  I can not believe he is almost 8 months old!

No comments: