9.02.2011

I went in for my 40 week appointment and there had been no changes. So our plan was to go in on the 25th at 5 and start the cervadil until morning then start petocin around 7 a.m. We had a great day together just the three of us one more time. We all headed to the hospital at 5 and got checked in. The nurse placed the cervadil around 6:30 and by this time Justin's parents had made it so they all went to eat diner. While they were gone the nurse came in and said that Eastons heart rate had dropped so I had to change position several times and she was in there for about 15 minutes. She said everything was fine but was going to call the doctor to let him know. She came back in about 10:30 and said the same thing was happening so she took the cervadil out and called the dr and said he was coming in to check everything. I was already starting to have contractions but just the tightening kind they were not painful yet. The dr got there and when he walked in I was on my way to the bathroom and he said something about breaking something...I freaked out a little when I came out I asked the nurse what did he say and she said he is going to break your water. I thought I would have a little rest tonight guess not. So he broke my water and we started petocin around midnight. The contractions started coming closer and harder and by one I was ready for some pain meds. The demerol took the edge off and around 2 I was ready for my epidural. From 2-4 I was so relaxed and really felt pretty good. When I had Addi I also had an epidural but it basically took the edge off I was not completely numb this time it was so much better! At about 3:30 the nurse checked me said I was an 8 then around 4 I was a 10! This went so fast! I started pushing at 4:04 and little Easton was here at 4:11 and he is perfect!!
40 weeks last big belly picture!Last picture of a family of three
Easton John Mann 8.9 lbs 20.5 inches 4:11 a.m.

He is perfect and Addi is CRAZZZY about him. Justin and I are very thankful!

No comments: