7.30.2011

Easton's Room





I wish I was better at taking pictures but here is Eastons room. A couple of weeks ago Justin's mom came and stayed the weekend and did all the bedding. As I said before, I wanted to do firetrucks but never could find anything I liked. I am so happy with the way his room turned out. I love the reds and blues together and the vintage cowboy. I found the dresser at an antique store and thought it went with the room. It feels good to have it all ready for him.
Addi has been going to bed a LITTLE better. She likes to play like she is the mom and she is trying to get me to go to bed. It is pretty funny because she knows exactly what to say. Today she said shut up and dont get out of the bed again...I do NOT say shut up....I said what did you say to me and she thought for a second and she said PLEASE shut up and dont get out of bed again. Sometimes it is so hard to not laugh!

No comments: