7.17.2011





I have lots to catch up on...trips (small ones) baby shower 4th of July and of course Addi
Justin went to Amarillo on one of his four days to spend some time with his family. I wasn't able to go because the dr does not want me traveling that far so I stayed at home for 4 days by myself. It was really nice to be home alone but I missed them! It is the longest I have been without Addi sure makes you wonder what you use to do. I had to go to the doctor got my hair done and a pedicure and me and my mom and Janie went to eat and then shopping it was fun but I just can't take a lot of this heat it is so freaking hot!!
Justin and Addi had a great time in Amarillo Josh and Jace and Judson were all there so Addi got to play with her cousins when she came home she would say "where are my boys at." I think they swam at least a couple of times a day and just played. I am glad Justin got to go and see everyone.

No comments: