5.04.2011

Random Thoughts

I am glad it is Wednesday only one more day this week...

-sometimes I feel overwhelmed, today I had a patient who had 7 foster kids twin 1 year olds, 2 yr old, 3 yr old 5 yr old and 7 yr old and no spouse wonder what she gets overwhelmed about

-have you ever tried a biscuit from Carls Jr yum!!!

-I am 24 weeks now and speaking of Carls Jr ever time I go to the dr and gain a pound I picture of pound of hamburger meat and then picture it being placed on my butt or thighs I have gained 13 lbs so far

-I am so glad it is May I cant wait to start planting my flowers

-I had the two cutest lunch dates today I love when Justin and Addi come see me for lunch

-I would love to have a bloody mary

-Addi has been having a hard time going to sleep normally we just tell her goodnight lay her down then walk out Sunday night she was screaming like something was wrong and we ended up kinda sleeping on the couch it was a long night

-I came home to a clean house AND flowers on the table with my favorites star gazer lilies it is wonderful walking into a clean house!! Justin is such a great husband!

No comments: