1.23.2011

A Birthday Party

Addi loves Mickey Mouse so I decided to get the Mickey Mouse cake. I guess you only get to pick the theme their first birthday!







Addi and her buddy Rylie. Rylie is so cute she is about 9 months younger but she is such a shorty!!


My Mom and my Aunt Berta






Me and my friend Gina and we got to meet her and Justin's baby girl Mallory she is so cute!!!










Cooper and Carson what cute brothers I think this picture is so cute!









Addi and Morgan. Morgan is my cousin Leslie's daughter she is always so sweet to Addison and Addi just goes right to her.


This year we had Addi's party at our house again. It was so good to see everyone and this year there were alot more kids! Three babies under a couple of months. I did not get pictures of everyone I need to get better at that! Thank you guys who came and spent the afternoon with us to celebrate Addi's Birthday!!


No comments: