4.10.2010

This week I have been reminded of all the things that I have to be thankful for. Sometimes or alot of times I know that I am blessed but never really stop to realize how blessed I am and to say thank you. I think of how easy it is for me to think of things that I wish were different about myself or think of things that I want and I am ashamed. This week I had a patient that had been hit by a train when he was two and was paralyzed. He came to the dental office (after the fire department came to get him out of bed) and he told me that it has been over a year since he has left his house. He is 24. I also found out that a girl I went to school with has a cancer, stage three, a brain tumor. She has three small children the baby born in December. I want to take the time to tell God thank you for all that you have given me Justin and I are truly blessed. I want to try harder to remember that tomorrow is not promised to us so make the best of today and love the people around you.

The girl I went to school with is Kaci please pray for her and her family. If you want to read her blog that her husband updates it is theronnes.blogspot.com

No comments: