11.27.2009

Halloween!

Well lets get everyone updated!! It has been a long time since I have blogged...when I started it was so much fun and I loved looking at it well I guess I have been a little busy and just got bored with it so I am going to try to do better. So lets start with Halloween...


I made Addi a Halloween dress to wear and was not going to do a costume because we were suppose to go to Stillwater for the OSU Texas game. I was shopping one day on my lunch hour and Once Upon a Child had their costumes for really cheap so I could not resist the bee. Addi looked so cute in the bee costume.
See cute little bee!! Well our plans changed for Halloween weekend and Janie and I went to Guymon the Thursday before Halloween and Justin and Brian came the next weekend so that we could MOVE MY MOM! Yes that's right she is finally here. I have to tell Justin thank you for all the hard work he did to get my mom here she would not be here if it was not for him and Brian and I did not hear a one gripe from him. So we worked all weekend to get everything done. On Halloween night my mom and I took Addi to carnival downtown. Downtown Guymon pretty much says it all...it sucked oh well Addi will like it better next year anyways!!

No comments: