7.04.2009

Pillowcase Dresses and Tutu's

I found a store that makes baby clothes and they have the cutest things! I had a onesie made for Addi that had hot pink firetruck on it and had them embroider her name with some rhinestones. When I picked it up they had a dress they had made hanging up that I loved so I will put a picture of that next week when I get it. Sorry about the cereal on the shirt!










I have liked the pillowcase dresses for awhile now and they have them at this store. It is hard to find cute pillowcases (or maybe I did not look very hard) so they just used material. I have went and looked at them twice but could not decide if I wanted to pay $28 for one. So I decided to try and make one. I went to Hobby Lobby and found material that I liked and decided to try it out. I think that they turned out pretty cute and I made them for less than $5 each. I like the zebra one but I like the neck line of the pink one best. Addi will look so cute!!










And of course every girl needs a tutu for the 4th of July... I am sure she will wear it for a total of 2 minutes but she sure will look cute!













No comments: