6.28.2009

One Long Week

This week was a horrible week at work. On Tuesday, everyone in the office (except for Dr G) got into a fight...so no one has spoke since early Tuesday morning. I have been really busy so at least I was preoccupied but it is really hard to want to go to work when there is 3 girls and everyone is mad! Sometimes I am jealous of Justin's work the only disagreements they seem to get into is what's for dinner or what to watch on tv haha. I hope this week better.





Anyways...this week my mom came and stayed with us. It is really nice to have her here and the help is always welcome! She even looked for a job and looked at houses too. She says that she would like to be here before September so we will see...I sure hope so.





Here are somethings that did make me happy this week...






















No comments: