6.26.2013

Stuff

It doesn't really seem like the end of June. I can't believe 4 th of july is next week.

Easton has slept past 8 everyday since Sunday!!!!  He usually gets up before 6:45.

Easton will be two in two months from today :(

Addi was Easton's age when I got pregnant I was ready for a baby again. Now I still feel like Easton's a baby. I think we make our firsts older faster.

I started shopping gap online and have figures out everyone's sizes. Then you buy more to get free shipping it's a bad cycle. But last time I went shopping addi almost started crying because she almost pooped her pants not so much fun.

North west that is stupid

I always wonder if James hardens beard stinks after a game I'm going to guess yes

I had a patient with a hair piece and I felt so rude but I could NOT stop watching it

Justin and I had date night Saturday night much needed

We also get to spend the day together on Monday

Addi and I had a date Sunday and saw monster so cute

My kids are totally different by themselves

Easton loves JJ he says where's JJ first thing in the morning

We start swimming lessons next week

I have all next week off

Big brother starts TONiGHT!

No comments: