5.15.2013

make up

 
I have a tendency to use the same old thing.  So I went wild and tried some new eyeshadows.  These are a few of my favorite things.  The mascara is from Lancome and it is my absolute favorite.  I have tried drug store brands, mary kay and Mac and this is by far the best.  It cost around $35.  The silver tube is called Anastasia brow gel.  It is basically hair gel for your eyebrows.  My eyebrows are a bit crazy they grow down and because I have super sensitive skin if I get my eyebrows waxed I have a scab that only goes away when all the hairs grow back.  You can get this at Sephora for $23 and it lasts forever. 
One night, while in college my sister came to visit me.  We drank A LOT of berry vodka in the Albertsons parking lot.  So later that evening when she said I should let her pluck my eyebrows I agreed.  Great Idea because when she paused from her masterpiece I decided to take a look  and she had plucked HALF of my eyebrow off.  Lengthwise so they were still bushy and only went to the center of my eye.  You think it sucks to grow out your hair??  Well try growing out your eyebrow.
 
 
The cream colored tube is eyeshadow primer.  It is Urban Decay brand bought at sephora for around $25.  This goes on before you put on your eyeshadow and it really makes your eyeshadow look so much better.  The color in the eyeshadow shows up more so you dont use as much and it doesn't crease.  Love this stuff and it lasts a long time.  Your shadow will look like you just put it on all day long.
 
The eyeshadow I bought is Urban Decay Naked 2 palate.  I bought it at Sephora and it was either $38 or $48.  I wanted it for a while before I bought it because I didn't want to pay that much for eyeshadow.  SO glad I did I love all the colors and they really seem to show up with out using a lot.

No comments: