11.28.2011


Since we have been thinking about all the things we are thankful for I want to talk about Justin. We met while I was in hygiene school. I was right in middle of my worst year. I was depressed sad and lonely. In the beginning I pretended like I was happy and having a great life. Justin made me realize that I didn't need to pretend around him. He accepted me for who I was and what I was going through. He encouraged me made me realize things where going to get better and loved me.
Justin is a quiet person he is not a phone person and doesn't mind riding in the car for hours without exchanging words. But just because he is quiet doesn't mean that he isn't paying attention. He is very aware of people around him. He likes most people. He will tell you the truth even when it is not what you want to hear. When he gets mad he will tell you why and then go on he doesn't hold a grudge.
Justin is a great dad. He is crazy about Addi and Easton. I could not have asked for a better dad. He takes care of them and I don't worry that he isn't doing something when he has them. He has it under control.
Justin and I just click. We have changed alot in the past 7 years but it has made our bond stronger. He gets me...he knows when I need a few hours by myself he knows when to leave me alone. He was even willing to take Sherman and Zoey in and love them as if they were his own dogs. I love Justin and am so thankful for him. I would be lost without him...

No comments: