11.15.2011

knock knock


When I grew up in Guymon we never worried about locking the doors or leaving the keys in the car. I always just left my keys in the car so I wouldn't loose them. Now that I have these two and live in a bigger place I am a little more cautious. When I was home this summer, I had alot of people come by at random times (usually nap time) and ring the doorbell. They are usually people from two different churches you know the ones... but they are men and they would ask if my husband was home and one asked if there was anything that needed to be done around the house. Well now I do not answer if I am home without Justin and I do not know who is at the door. Weird maybe but there are some crazies out there! Friday the doorbell rang and if you have ever been to my house you know my dogs go CRAZY so they are going nuts and Addi is yelling at them to hush hush and then the man knocks and knocks. I am totally aware that he knows we are home but after about 15 minutes he finally puts his watch tower brochure in the door and leaves. What's the point of this story not sure really just that if you are a man do not go door to door in the middle of the day in the middle of the week. Go away your annoying!!

No comments: