2.10.2009

It has been a really really long day!! It is 7:50 and this is the first time that Addison has gone to sleep and is not crying. We went to Amarillo and Guymon this weekend and had a really good time but I think it may have messed us up on our routine. Do you think babies that are only 5 weeks old know when they are not home and in a new place? Anyways I pray for a good night and I really want to watch Nip Tuck without screaming. It is so frustrating...Justin is at work he went in at about 6:00 this am and he will not be home until late afternoon tomorrow. I feel so bad when she cries but I just do not know what else to do. I am so glad this does not happen often! Anyways...we had a good time this weekend we got to see Justin's parents and his grandparents and Jake got to meet Addison. We went to my moms and got to spend Sunday with her. I always feel like we never have enough time. Guess who is crying again...

No comments: