2.28.2009

Back to Work

Well last week was my first week back to work...all last weekend I dreaded Monday and was not ready to go. Janie is keeping Addison at my house so she came over early (after she called to tell me she was sick haha). The week ended up being much better than I thought. I had a really good week at work and I really do like what I do. All last week we had 2 hours for lunch so I come home everyday and we also got off early 3 of the 4 days I worked so I really can not complain. I am SO glad that Janie gets to keep Addison. I would have cried all week if I would have had to take her to a daycare. When I was looking at daycares I think it was 3 or 4 workers per baby. Knowing how much time one baby takes I do not think Addsion would get the attention she is getting with her Aunt Janie. I am so glad it went better than expected! I always love when Thursday is here but now I just can't wait to get home and see Addison. I am sure Sherman and Zoey are also glad that someone is here to let them in and out as they please!

No comments: