12.17.2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 

The last couple of weeks have been so much fun.  I finished my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving so I have had time to enjoy this month. 
 




We went to North Pole City for Santa pictures.  It is such a beautiful store...if I win the lottery tonight my tree will have lots of things from there hanging on it.  Easton was grumpy when we went and woke up from his nap with a fever.  Addi said she wanted a microphone and Easton said he wanted a pink bike.  I will let you guess which one is getting their Christmas wish.
 



 
A couple of weekends ago, it snowed a little but it was really icy outside.  We rarely have a day that we do not go somewhere.  We always go the gym or library or zoo so it was so nice to be at home for a couple of days.  We took it easy we were lazy and we went to see Frozen.  It was so bitter cold that weekend.  This week has been beautiful in the 60's so tomorrow, a week before Christmas, is a zoo day. 
We went to see Mrs. Clause and Christmas lights with Janie and Brian, we have watched Christmas movies, made homemade hot chocolate.  Addi and Easton have been so much fun this year. 


No comments: