4.10.2013

Love

We have been trying out a new church for the past month or so. Addi loves going and Easton just cries. I am glad we have been going again. I think we need to be constantly constantly reminded on how to treat one another. I am not sure yet if this is the place we belong but last weeks message was good. We are doing a series on relationships. One point was that you can have a great job be successful but if the relationships at home are off you can not be happy. It walked about boys needing a strong father figure to guide them to become good men and girls needing a strong pure relationship with a man- her father- before she can have a strong healthy sexual relationship with a man.
The biggest point was Love = Time

Love = Time


I am reminded and encouraged each week that I can do better. I can be a better wife, mother daughter,sister, friend, PERSON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.



Visit my blog; workouts to jump higher