10.30.2012

Pumpkin Patch

 Jumping on the giant pillows never gets old for Addi





We had a fun busy weekend.  Friday after work I took Addi and Easton to the fall carnival at the gym we go to.  Justin had to work so I wasn't sure if I wanted to take them by myself but we went ahead and went.  It was crazy busy and my sanity was in question by the time we got out of the door.  But it was worth it we had a good time and Addi won first in the costume party and Easton won third!

Saturday we went to our town fall carnival and Justin was able to come with us so we had fun and Addi got to play some of the games and do some trick or treating.

Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch in a small town about 45 minutes from here.  It was perfect, the weather was beautiful!  It was such a  nice switch to go to something in a small town it was not crowded and we could just let them play and run around.  Addi picked out a pumpkin for her and Easton.

No comments: