8.12.2012

The Olympics

I have been enjoying watching the olympics.  Some of my favorites are gymnastics, swimming and diving.  There are some events I didn't even know existed like the speed walking and the rowing but they are standing up on one leg.  I wonder how they get so good at something I did not know existed! 
It would be amazing to be that good at something I can not imagine how that would feel to be in the olympics.  I also can not imagine what it would be like to have a child that was in the olympics.  How proud you would be.

I also wonder why they do not make underwear out of the same stuff that gymnastic and swimming and volleyball uniforms are made out of.  They do not go anywhere they don't ride up at all!  There cheeks are only half in but they never come completely out.  I personally think they need to go up a size!

No comments: