6.18.2010







These are some of my favorite pictures from today. How cute is Addi in her pigtails? I love them and she actually kept them in most of the day. Today we got to meet Blakely, Joni and Chris's new baby. She is so cute! I am so happy for them! Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Father's Day because J has to work on Sunday. This year I wanted to make it a good day. Last year did not go as I planned. J was golfing a couple of times a week last summer so I was going to get him a new golf bag but let him pick it out. Instead he took his clubs in and had them regriped. I also got him a book about what being a dad means...it stayed in his car until a couple of months ago and now it is in the floor in the garage...guess he didn't like it (Never mind reading it) so I tried harder this year!



No comments: